My battery recently died and I got a jump. After the car started running again the screen doesnt turn on at all, the radio doesnt turn on and niether does the heat. Can someone tell me whats wrong and if it can be fixed without going to the dealership?
screen does not turn on on 2006 Nissan Murano
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- I need to know how many engine mount supports does the the 2004 Nissan Murano ha
- How many engine mount supports does the 2004 Nissan Murano have?
- Code p1778 what is it and where to locate it
- how much it cost to change tie rod lining
- Oil leak after oil change seems to be coming from behind the oil cooler, help
2006 Nissan Murano Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Votaw, TX
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($296 - 443) in Traverse City, MI
- 7,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in La Honda, CA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($199 - 601) in Hamburg, AR
- Window Switch Replacement ($52 - 257) in Bertrand, MO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($650 - 782) in Delmar, MD