I replaced the alternator and put on a new belt.Ever since I did that the belt screams whenever I first start the car up and then sometimes intermitenly. I have tried tightening the belt and belt dressing. Would a higher quality belt help or not?
screaming belt on 1998 Mitsubishi Galant
1 answerJanuary 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- I just put in a new altanor today and I got the car back and now
- When driving my car the aini lock and srs light comes on car makes noise
- P0102 code MAF sensor would that make 02 sensor catalyst evaporate sys EGR sys
- My rear wheel asm is missing a stud & lug nut, what repair will need to done?
- Rpms drops when idle almost cuts off think might mess up something on booter