I replaced the alternator and put on a new belt.Ever since I did that the belt screams whenever I first start the car up and then sometimes intermitenly. I have tried tightening the belt and belt dressing. Would a higher quality belt help or not?
screaming belt on 1998 Mitsubishi Galant
1 answerJanuary 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- Rpms drops when idle almost cuts off think might mess up something on booter
- When i accelerate my r/1000 min goes up to 2. And car doesn't pick up speed
- What would cause a shuttering sound when at high rpms?
- My gallant just states making a strange noise when in high rpms before shifting.
- There are two fuse boxes one under the hood and another under dash board