Reviews for Scion xD years:

Scion xD Reviews and Owner Comments

Scion xDOwner Reviews (5 reviews)
  • 2012 Scion xD
    Visitor, Hermitage, TN, July 10, 2013 09:35
    Only have 12,000 on it, but so far it is excellent. Great car in city. Few interior changes would be nice, but that is minor. On interstate it is not as good as in city, but it really is not built to be a interstate vehicle when it is designed like a box. It is roomier than it looks an the brakes are good. Would recommend to anyone.
  • 2008 Scion xD
    merlino, Pittsburgh, PA, April 27, 2013 05:33
    I like the Scion for 2 or 3 people. Truck space is a pain. Can't stand a wheel chair up in back. Interior is a little cheap. Gas average is 30 to 34 miles, not to good for the sacrifice of a small car. It is bumpy to ride on rough roads. It is easy to drive and move around. This car would be ideal for a college kid driving to school. We traveled from Florida to Pa. with three 10 to 13 year old kids. We made it with one bag apiece and pillow. I will not do that again. I would do it with at the most 3 people.... I now have 50,000 miles without problems. I do now have a master brake problem. I will buy a car with more trunk space after this one. Probably a Honda Accord or Toyota Camry and or keep the Scion for a second car. The gas savings isn't worth the comfort. I am 73 yrs. old and need the trunk space for our 102 year old mother's wheel chair. Ha!!!!! But true!!
  • 2008 Scion xD
    Visitor, Dudley, MA, January 30, 2013 22:52
    I have had my Scion now since April of 2008, with only 42000 miles and have had no issues thus far. I have recently experienced a rumbling sound when shifting from park to reverse. I brought it in and after diagnoses, was told that the trans axle had loosened up. The tech said that nothing was damaged and that they could push it back into place and re tighten. Now every time I go over a bump it sounds like its hitting the bottom of my car, a loud thump and you can feel on the floor when this happens, the same kind of thump when a strut goes
  • 2009 Scion xD
    Visitor, Lancaster, CA, June 08, 2012 06:28
    I put 720 miles a week on my 2009 Scion XD. The car has been great up until now. In hot weather, after the car has been driven for about a half hour, while trying to accelerate going uphill, it slips into neutral. It's an automatic transmission. It doesn't matter if it's in cruise control mode, or if I shift it myself from D to 3, or just stepping on the gas. I have to let off the gas until it catches again. Anyone else experience that?
  • 2010 Scion xD
    bawhiddon1, Crawfordville, FL, January 30, 2011 08:01
    love this car. no problem with merging or passing. car has good acceleration. everything is within easy reach. only suggestion i would have for this car is that need other interior option color wise for seats. i have 2 dogs and the black cloth seats are a magnet for there hair. will be getting seat covers to help with this. also a telescoping steering wheel would be nice also