Scion FR-S Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Scion FR-S
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Scion FR-S Recalls
Vehicles have a tire size/weight rating label to inform owners of the carrying capacity of their vehicle. These models are being recalled because the incorrect vehicle weight rating is shown on the information label. This could result in vehicle and tire overloading, increasing the risk of tire failure. Owners will be provided an updated vehicle weight label to correct this concern.
The owner's manual supplied with certain vehicles contains an inaccurate description of the operation of the front passenger occupant classification system. In addition, certain sections describing the airbag system require clarification. If a user reads and follows inaccurate owner's manual information, this could lead to an increased risk of injury to a front passenger seat occupant under certain crash conditions. To address this concern, Toyota will mail corrected inserts for the owner's manual to affected vehicle owners.