Reviews for Saturn SW1 years:

Saturn SW1 Reviews and Owner Comments

Saturn SW1Owner Reviews (2 reviews)
  • 1999 Saturn SW1
    Visitor, Clermont, FL, October 24, 2010 19:48
    In 1999 a new from the factory, Saturn SW1 w/5 speed trans arrived in Orlando Florida. I always kept it serviced. It served me well as my dog Bisou and I traveled all around Florida and several apartment moves. The olny reason I sold it in 2009, was I was moving back to France and my best friend ever... needed a car after his wife died. He loves it and has driven it to Quebec Canada and back to Florida with only a winter battery and starter. Not that they were bad, but the cold weather made it necessary. He and I both would recommend a car like this. It still gets 28/38 mpg and he will drive it until the wheels fall off he said. Hey GM, want to be on top again? Make cars like this again PLEASE?
  • 1994 Saturn SW1
    Visitor, Clairton, PA, June 01, 2010 09:38
    For a car that was made in America still holding up after 16 years and still giving me 36/44 MPG, nothing made since comes close to the 1993-1994 SW1, or SL series. I guess when GM told Saturn to abandon this design model for 95 with more HP and useless addons, shows us just one more reason why GM failed. Why the Chinese do not find a 93/94 SL1 and 93/94 SW1, copy ever nut and bold and put out a car that gets 36/44 is beyond me, since no American car company wants to admit they had it right all thoes years ago.