Saturn SL2 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Saturn SL2
- My Saturn goes thru oil and it doesentleak anywhere nor does it smoke.
- How do I change the battery on a 1997 Saturn SL2. What tools do I need?
- Have 1996 Saturn sl2 keeps throwing p0302 code misfire number 3 cylinder changed
- I just bought my car... what size tIres are supposed to be on the car?
- Engine Trouble Code: 32 MAP Sensor Low
Saturn SL2 Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.
Saturn SL2 Questions
My front tires are 15 and the back are 14
- Check engine light (CEL) comes on after about 10 min of driving lately. However the engine starts and runs smoothly both before and after the CEL comes on.
- My autoxray diagnostics tool indicates the aforementioned trouble code.
- Per various similar posts I did a brief check of the followi...
Cam shaft sensor code.
Saturn SL2 Recalls
Saturn SL2 Reviews
I love my Saturn! I have almost 170,000 miles, all of which I put on it, and I have had very few repair issues with it, comparatively speaking. The majority of the repairs have been merely routine maintainence. Great car and would recommend a Saturn to anyone!
I have over 315,000 miles on my Saturn and it has been well worth the price I paid for it used 7 years ago. I think I can keep it running another 5 years.
I bought this car new in Oct 1998 so have owned it 10 years. It has been well maintained following the manufacturer's recommendations. The car today has only 56900 miles on it because I live close to work. It has been an excellent car; just now replaced the fuel pump and filter, last year a computer engine chip, both totaling about $1400.00 for parts and labor. Also replaced the brakes two y...