Saturn SL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Saturn SL
- How much to change a manifold gasket on a 2000 saturn sl
- my car starts in morning then once you shut it off it wont start back up have to wait awhile for it to start again
- there is no oil going to the top of the motor would that be the oil pump
- No one can seem to find the small emissions leak in my car. Engine light always on. Gas cap already replaced.
- Car won't crank over good battery good starter lights do come on on th dash auto
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Saturn SL Problems
The alternator may fail causing the charge light to illuminate. Driving with this condition will eventually cause the engine to stall due to low system voltage.
The timing chain may come into contact with the timing cover, causing noise in the engine. Replacement of worn timing chain components will be necessary to correct this concern.
Saturn SL Questions
i just bought the car the it is it want to run change the oil filter
Not sure if it is SOHC OR DOHC
I used to take it around the block just to circulate all the fluids and one day I tried to start it and it wouldn't do anything
Saturn SL Recalls
Saturn SL Reviews
What would make car idle too high then real low and cut off then its real hard to crank,almost like its getting too much gas of not enough,keeps sputtering and not going then cuts off
I like my car but it is giving some driving. Trouble. Right now. And it only has 138400km on it and has developed a hesitating. and astumble. In it. If I could get it fixed I would like it again
270K miles on "Goldie" outside of normal maintenance, nothing until 180K-AC replaced & Radiator replaced; 190K lower control arms and the 250K transmission. So let's see - about $2400 over 12 years, not to bad.