Saturn SL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Saturn SL
- Can anyone tell me where the crank position sensor is located??
- Car dont start after running for awhile. No noise or clicking either.What is it
- My coolant light comes on after driving about an hour, its not overheating
- My will crank and run for 30 minutes, then it cuts off and wont start back up.
- What causes the car to crank, shutter, then knock off?
Saturn SL Problems
The alternator may fail causing the charge light to illuminate. Driving with this condition will eventually cause the engine to stall due to low system voltage.
The timing chain may come into contact with the timing cover, causing noise in the engine. Replacement of worn timing chain components will be necessary to correct this concern.
Saturn SL Questions
I have a 1996 Saturn wagon
I wait 1 or 2 hours then the car will crank and run again for thirty minutes, then shuts off.
Saturn SL Recalls
Saturn SL Reviews
What would make car idle too high then real low and cut off then its real hard to crank,almost like its getting too much gas of not enough,keeps sputtering and not going then cuts off
270K miles on "Goldie" outside of normal maintenance, nothing until 180K-AC replaced & Radiator replaced; 190K lower control arms and the 250K transmission. So let's see - about $2400 over 12 years, not to bad.
I like my car but it is giving some driving. Trouble. Right now. And it only has 138400km on it and has developed a hesitating. and astumble. In it. If I could get it fixed I would like it again