Saturn SL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Saturn SL
- Can I drive with bad wheel bearings safely
- Can I drive with bad wheel bearings
- When I unlock my car the panic button sometimes goes off and the car wont start
- How much to change a manifold gasket on a 2000 saturn sl
- my car starts in morning then once you shut it off it wont start back up have to wait awhile for it to start again
Saturn SL Problems
The alternator may fail causing the charge light to illuminate. Driving with this condition will eventually cause the engine to stall due to low system voltage.
The timing chain may come into contact with the timing cover, causing noise in the engine. Replacement of worn timing chain components will be necessary to correct this concern.
Saturn SL Questions
How can I fix this
Saturn SL Recalls
Saturn SL Reviews
What would make car idle too high then real low and cut off then its real hard to crank,almost like its getting too much gas of not enough,keeps sputtering and not going then cuts off
I like my car but it is giving some driving. Trouble. Right now. And it only has 138400km on it and has developed a hesitating. and astumble. In it. If I could get it fixed I would like it again
270K miles on "Goldie" outside of normal maintenance, nothing until 180K-AC replaced & Radiator replaced; 190K lower control arms and the 250K transmission. So let's see - about $2400 over 12 years, not to bad.