Reviews for Saturn Sky Red Line years:

Saturn Sky Red Line Reviews and Owner Comments

Saturn Sky Red LineOwner Reviews (4 reviews)
  • 2007 Saturn Sky Red Line
    Visitor, Elizabethtown, PA, August 29, 2013 07:37
    Owning my 2007 Sky Redline for 4.5 years and putting 36.000 of the 53,000 currently on the odometer I have little to complain about. Excellent power and handling coupled with low maintenance (replaced high pressure fuel pump and just put on a new set of tires). The interior could have used nicer finishes (hence the 4 star rating) but they are holding up and the brakes could be a bit larger, I plan on keeping the car for a long time based on it's cost to fun ratio!
  • 2007 Saturn Sky Red Line
    Visitor, Graniteville, SC, March 01, 2013 10:43
    I noticed my 07 red line upon cranking it at times will putter, sometimes taking several turns to start. Also it was running and began to skip terribly, would that be fuel injection? gas? tune up or what
  • 2009 Saturn Sky Red Line
    Visitor, Denham Springs, LA, June 15, 2010 19:01
    I have had my Sky Red-Line for almost a year. When I bought it I had no idea that GM was going to drop this line. Everyone I know that have Saturn products are quite satisfied with them. I find driving my Sky is a new experience of what an auto can do from taking a curve to having a great pick-up and yet get 40 mpg on the road. I also feel the price of this car will become very valuable in the future.
  • 2008 Saturn Sky Red Line
    Visitor, Pembroke Pines, FL, June 05, 2010 06:42
    After 2-1/2 years (28K mi) I've had the front hood scoop & trunk tension bar replaced. The driver's side inside door's handle is peeling on the interior assumed from touch wear. Overall the car is great! However, as common among most American cars (though this one is actually German) the interior is too plastic. Fortunately the interior is small minimizing the amount. Handling is superb. Comments on it's looks are copious. Few were made therefore sold so you won't see yourself all the time in a busy area. Although the interior may suffer due to the plastic, the exterior has the allure of an exotic. The brakes are fine, however seem to fade under 30mph when braking from higher speeds. The engine has the typical "turbo lag" but once it's "on" it's exhilarating. Surprising exhaust note - that of a sports car, which is difficult to find nowadays with all the "green" getting. Air is typical GM-COLD! Suspension is stiff as expected (so go over bumps carefully) and steering very responsive.