Saturn SC2 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Saturn SC2
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Saturn SC2 Problems
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
The timing chain may come into contact with the timing cover, causing noise in the engine. Replacement of worn timing chain components will be necessary to correct this concern.
An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.
Saturn SC2 Questions
Pads have been Replaced needed rotors but hasn't happened yet had one rotor grounded out but was real even did a slight shudder when stopping and as I assumed it eventually wore mostly level again but loss of braking began again within a few months. And then now suddenly absolutely nothing ...
This is the third time it has happened in about a month's time frame. The last two times it happened it started right back up after a few minutes. This time it just wouldn't start at all. When I try to start it it doesn't even turn over. Lights and everything else work. Tried to ge...
Saturn SC2 Recalls
Saturn SC2 Reviews
2002 Saturn SC2 I brough this car from someone for 2,600 and It the worst car saturn could of make because I replace the engine 4 times and it not like i dont take care of it. I makesure every 4 months i get oil change at love days. And Yestarday i when start it and i wont even turn over. I am about to blow up stupid car
Best car I EVER had! It has 170,000 and is still going. VERY reliable!
I HAVE A 2001 SATURN SC2 IM THE THIRD OWNER IT HAS 201,XXX MILES AND MORE TO COME THIS CAR HAS ITS FLAWS BUT PARTS ARE CHEAP AND THESE CARS ARE SO FUN TO DRIVE