Reviews for Saturn Outlook years:

Saturn Outlook Reviews and Owner Comments

Saturn OutlookOwner Reviews (5 reviews)
  • 2008 Saturn Outlook
    Visitor, Temecula, CA, April 21, 2014 10:19
    My Saturn outlook has been nothing but trouble since I got it. Everything that could break has broken. Now she needs a new transmission. I am so frustrated that I bought this car. I have nothing good to say about it.
    Visitor, Charlotte, MI, February 19, 2012 05:25
    My Outlook has had power steering issues. At 30k miles the boot was leaking power steering fluid. The steering wheel winds and the power steering fluid is full. I drive my Outlook at least 80 miles a day and it is very comfortable. Its exterior is beautiful and it holds up to the parking garage with no door dings or anything. But, it has no guts and at 50 MPH it shifts like it is trying to climb a mountain. It basically eats up gas and I only do about 73MPH on the highway. My daily route gives me an average of 18.1 MPH. I know they give the gas mileage a combined 26 but this is a far cry from that.
  • 2008 Saturn Outlook
    Visitor, Gulf Shores, AL, July 24, 2011 13:44
    I love the pig, but she ain't got NO GUTS, the engine is to damn small for the body. I love everything else about her. I'll still keep her. She's AMERICAN, last of the good ones.
    dvenerable, Campbell, CA, November 03, 2010 13:36
    This vehicle is everything you need to make your family happy and you. Very dependable and very good looking car.
    Visitor, Virginia Beach, VA, September 08, 2010 08:21
    Had to replace the master window switch. Passenger side headlamp wiring harness had to be replaced.