Saturn LW200 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Saturn LW200
- 125,000 miles. Air Conditioning stopped. Clutch engages & engine revs normally.
- Power Window on Driver's side went out, How do I fix? Is it a fuse,relay,regul?
- When do I have to replace or repair the timing chain?
- Every time we stop and get out of the car we smell gas.
- Drivers seat stuck in recline. up/down and front/back adjustments still work.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Saturn LW200 Problems
A burning smell may develop due to an oil leak form one or both valve cover gaskets. Resealing the valve cover will generally correct this concern. However, the valve covers should be inspected and replaced if damaged.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
Saturn LW200 Questions
2003 Saturn LW200 with 125,000 miles. Air Conditioning stopped working suddenly. Clutch engages normally as well as engine revs for air setup. Even secondary fan starts as well. But no cold air. No signs of oil on engine or floor of garage. Will running the air conditioning pump ruin the sy...
Need to know what I need to fix and how to fix if you know and can help, I'd appreciate it, rainy season and window stuck down, so need help ASAP.
A mechanic told me he would look this up for me. My car makes a whiny sound.
Saturn LW200 Recalls
Saturn LW200 Reviews
I bought my car in 2004 with 42000 miles on it. It now has 170000. The only problems I had was the AC and a few body things like the back hatch doesn't stay up, the driver window is a little loose so it's noisy to drive. It doesn't have a timing chain so I didn't have that problem. The engine runs fantastic and I dread the day my car gets too old. However, just today, the transmission isn't wor...
I purchased this car in 2004. Looking at the history of the vehicle, the first owner, put 99,000 miles on it in 18 months. The timing chain had been changed. Over the next eight years I put 125,000 more miles on it. It has been a great car. There have been a few repairs like the fuel pump, the a/c compressor and condensor, and axle. I have changed the brakes and oil regularly. There may be an e...
I originally leased the vehicle as a new car in December, 2001. After 39 months, I was way over the mileage limit, so I purchased it. I am still driving it every day, often 100-200 miles a day. I now have 208,000 miles on it, and it still runs fine. The only body damage is from a theft/ joyride incident two years ago. The right side was involved in a sideswipe incident whereby the mirr...