Saturn LS2 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Saturn LS2
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Saturn LS2 Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
A burning smell may develop due to an oil leak form one or both valve cover gaskets. Resealing the valve cover will generally correct this concern. However, the valve covers should be inspected and replaced if damaged.
Saturn LS2 Questions
The engine is good but when I stop it trembles a bit. It also makes noise not a lot so I thought it was the muffler n took it to a muffler shop they said it didn't need replacing .any ideas, or is this car known to make noise not loud but some.
once in a while a service light comes on that has a wrench next to it then my car shifts hard. and its not the service engine light
Changed the throttle body and still car wont start.
Saturn LS2 Recalls
The seat belt buckles may not have been properly heat-treated during the manufacturing process. This may cause the buckles not to function correctly during a collision, which may cause injury. Dealers will replace the seat belt buckles.
Saturn LS2 Reviews
Bought New 8/1999. Hood not alligned. Cheap plastic inside. Loose/misalligned handle etc. Brakes make noise. ABS locks 1-2 wheels or increases braking distance. Trans slips and is rough shifting, also downshifts 2nd to 1st at too high an RPM for 2 seconds when gas pedal is pressed hard. Top center brake lights burn out repeatedly. Dash lights go out in some locations. Engine is noisy outside! W...