Saturn LS2 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Saturn LS2
- Odometer stuck at +694,000 miles (not actual miles)
- 3.0L, 6cyl, 24 Valve engine How to... *replace spark plugs *replace ignition coil
- How do set the crankshaft pully, when the timming belt jumped? Everything moved.
- i just want to know wether or not this is a pressing matter. i dont have the $
- How do you check the windshield washer fluid level (4 door sedan, v6) ...
Saturn LS2 Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
A burning smell may develop due to an oil leak form one or both valve cover gaskets. Resealing the valve cover will generally correct this concern. However, the valve covers should be inspected and replaced if damaged.
Saturn LS2 Questions
The odometer was at approximately 125,000 miles and then suddenly jumped to more than 694,000 miles. The odometer is now stuck at 694,978 miles. How to repair the problem?
Front passenger door handle broken inside but is still attached. It cannot open the door. How to install a replacement ...
Saturn LS2 Recalls
The seat belt buckles may not have been properly heat-treated during the manufacturing process. This may cause the buckles not to function correctly during a collision, which may cause injury. Dealers will replace the seat belt buckles.
Saturn LS2 Reviews
Bought New 8/1999. Hood not alligned. Cheap plastic inside. Loose/misalligned handle etc. Brakes make noise. ABS locks 1-2 wheels or increases braking distance. Trans slips and is rough shifting, also downshifts 2nd to 1st at too high an RPM for 2 seconds when gas pedal is pressed hard. Top center brake lights burn out repeatedly. Dash lights go out in some locations. Engine is noisy outside! W...