Saturn LS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Saturn LS
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Saturn LS Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
Saturn LS Questions
i have replaced spark plugs, coil pack strips 1, 3 ,5. intake put new gaskets on it. and the car is still missing. it kinda bucks, and almost sounds like it is flooding. I can't afford to spend much more on this car. would you please try to give me an idea of what it is. where is the cont...
my problem is the car idles good and takes rpm in park but once in gear it wont move or take rpm.
2.2 l 4cyl - 4 door. heater motor runs part time. I want to replace or clean it, but i need to know for sure where it is before i tear the whole dash out.
Saturn LS Recalls
The seat belt buckles may not have been properly heat-treated during the manufacturing process. This may cause the buckles not to function correctly during a collision, which may cause injury. Dealers will replace the seat belt buckles.