Saturn L200 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Saturn L200
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Saturn L200 Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
Saturn L200 Questions
Coolant light and I'm not sure what the other light is. 3. I had to take off the cover off of the steering column to shut off my lights or the lights stay on when I turn the car off and it drains the battery. Now I'm having problems starting the car and if it doesn't start the firs...
For about the last month I have to add about 4-5 0z. of fluid every week,depending on how much I drive. When system makes groaning noises and I check it and it`s low with moderate air bubbles. I re-fill it to the proper level and cycle the system side to side lightly and the noise goes away. What...
Saturn L200 Recalls
Saturn L200 Reviews
my saturn idles super high when it first starts but the won't come back down. What could be going on whith it?
My headlights(daytime running lights/high beam) keep flashing along with the door locks keep unlocking. It's very annoying with other vehicles thinking I have an emergency. The door locks keeping unlocking as I'm driving. I went to the local dealer and didn't want to pay the diagnostic fee of $100. The service tech advised me to change the key ignition which triggers the anti theft system w...
I have an 2002 L-200 Saturn and the doors seem to lock/unlock on their own.Even when I turn off/on the radio the doors will lock /unlock.I think it might be the body control module but now that Saturn is gone it is hard to get people to work on them ,much less try and find parts.Anyone else had this problem?