Saturn L200 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Saturn L200
- my battery constantly is dying. dealership replaced it 3x-last time jan 29 2015.
- so the rear running lights and dash lights are not working
- The pressed cap on the power steering drive end of camshaft completely blew out, Is this possible due to overfill on oil change. Is this possible to be replaced outside.
- 02 Saturn l200 WON'T start. Mechanic changed coil pack,and plugs,no bueno! Why?
- wheredoi find the fusdbox for theclamax controll systern
Saturn L200 Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
Saturn L200 Questions
car battery keeps dying overnight. dealership replaced it Jan29 2015 and it was 100% dead on Mar 25, 2015 when tried to start it. dealership has it since mar25 and they say it is ok now. don't use it much, less than 150 miles a month. what is draining the system to make the battery die in les...
the brake lights are working the blinkers also work
Got an oil change at local Wal-Mart. Later same evening, wouldn't accelerate properly. Parked it,to keep from causing any further possible damage. Car wouldn't start next morning.Check engine light was on. Read coil pack missfire. Had mechanic replace worn plugs and coil pack. Mechanic st...
Saturn L200 Recalls
Saturn L200 Reviews
my saturn idles super high when it first starts but the won't come back down. What could be going on whith it?
I have an 2002 L-200 Saturn and the doors seem to lock/unlock on their own.Even when I turn off/on the radio the doors will lock /unlock.I think it might be the body control module but now that Saturn is gone it is hard to get people to work on them ,much less try and find parts.Anyone else had this problem?
My headlights(daytime running lights/high beam) keep flashing along with the door locks keep unlocking. It's very annoying with other vehicles thinking I have an emergency. The door locks keeping unlocking as I'm driving. I went to the local dealer and didn't want to pay the diagnostic fee of $100. The service tech advised me to change the key ignition which triggers the anti theft system w...