Saturn L100 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Saturn L100
- Why would a timing belt skip a link or break? Oil always changed every 3K miles
- I just learned my timing belt may be broken. What are my options for repair?
- What causes my transmission to shift really hard? it never did it in the past
- Speedometer sticks then unsticjas as amps kick in. Speedometer goes back to zero
- Why would the ignition module continue to fail?
Saturn L100 Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
chatter & lugging in low gears.Runs okay when in 5th on highway.
Saturn L100 Questions
185,000 miles. Did go over a bumpy rail crossing kinda' fast, but car ran fine & started 2X after
Can't afford a new car right now. How much are used engines?
Saturn L100 Recalls
Saturn L100 Reviews
I have owned this car for 10 years, having bought it in 2003 with 18,000 miles on it. It now has 134,00 miles and is still running great. It is reliable and still looks like a much newer car. In the beginning, I had trouble with the battery and had to replace them every two years but that has not been a problem for some years. Even now, 90% of the parts on the car are the original. The two...
I hav ehad the car a year and something breaks every two months or so. it only has 184000 k on it. needed new muffler witch is crazy expencive to replace because it is not a standerd part $600. had to replace the entire fule line and pump because its a modular unit $700 the heating core is gone now $400 and the ac is bust, there are only 2 working speakers and the moters in the auto windows are...
2000 L100 bought brand new. it has been a very reliable car until 196000 the transmission has started to slip.only 1 assessory belt and water hoses. very good car.