Saturn Ion Red Line Reviews

Saturn Ion Red Line Reviews and Owner Comments

Just had to pay $3000 for new clutch, master cylinder,fuel pump and swaybars. Only 35k miles and rarely driven hard. Out of warranty. Very unfortunate.
I bought this car with 26k miles on it. Having no idea what the previous driver treated the car, I am at almost 42k now and having to replace the serpentine belt. Also, the paint on the hood/front bumper chips and dings way too easily. Other than that, the car has great performance, excellent stopping power. When it's freshly washed/waxed, it does turn heads. People don't usually expect the kind of performance this car has, from a Saturn. Awesome car, I absolutely love it. And it's easy to work on yourself as well.
Overall A GREAT car, although I am experiencing transmission difficulties right now and am having trouble locating a new tranny to replace my broken one. But other than that a great car, good steering and brakes and i love the 'suicide' doors. lol
Awesome car. I've had a few transmission problems, but most of them were the shops fault. Over all i couldn't ask for a better car for the money