Saturn Ion Red Line Reviews and Owner Comments

Saturn Ion Red Line owners review and rate their Saturn Ion Red Line.

Saturn Ion Red Line (4 Reviews)
Overall
Just had to pay $3000 for new clutch, master cylinder,fuel pump and swaybars. Only 35k miles and rarely driven hard. Out of warranty. Very unfortunate.
I bought this car with 26k miles on it. Having no idea what the previous driver treated the car, I am at almost 42k now and having to replace the serpentine belt. Also, the paint on the hood/front bumper chips and dings way too easily. Other than that, the car has great performance, excellent stopping power. When it's freshly washed/waxed, it does turn heads. People don't usually expect the kind of performance this car has, from a Saturn. Awesome car, I absolutely love it. And it's easy to work on yourself as well.
Overall A GREAT car, although I am experiencing transmission difficulties right now and am having trouble locating a new tranny to replace my broken one. But other than that a great car, good steering and brakes and i love the 'suicide' doors. lol
Awesome car. I've had a few transmission problems, but most of them were the shops fault. Over all i couldn't ask for a better car for the money