Reviews for Saturn Aura years:

Saturn Aura Reviews and Owner Comments

Saturn AuraOwner Reviews (5 reviews)
  • 2008 Saturn Aura
    elrapido, Perrysburg, OH, October 02, 2011 12:54
    Well my baby is a 2008 Aura XL 4 cylinder ecotech engine, i have 68,000 miles and the original set of tires,by the way i have more them 50% threat life still ,i just replace the brakes front and back with brake performance slotted and dimple rotors in black, i do my own oil change with Mobil 1 every 6,000 miles i get 32 miles per gallon on the highway,and depending on the city driving 26 or better, i coast when possible and time the lights, also i dont jack rabbit out of the lights i am planing 200,000 or better for this car and a wonderful option is fully paid. i also have a dodge caravan 2008 xlt what a piece of S----t bad brakes,bad trany,bad interior,bad all over and dodge wants me to get a new one,
  • 2009 Saturn Aura
    msmocha, Charlotte, NC, June 20, 2011 10:47
    I love my Saturn. This is my 3rd one and its the best. It has a smooth ride, goes afst when I need her too and she is stylish for sure. I havent had any problems yet, but I dont expect to either. I bought her used (2 years old with 50 thousand miles on her) I know how long they last so I was hooked from the door. I love my big Saturn. I still own the little Saturn SL which is now 15 years old ( not a rust spot in sight)
  • 2008 Saturn Aura
    darkbite29, Killeen, TX, February 22, 2011 13:31
    I love my car. I bought it new in March 2008. I haven't had any issues and I have driven all over the country in it. The only I am having right now is my driver's door lock keeps jamming. Apart from that, I have kept ONSTAR active for all these years and it was worth it.
  • 2007 Saturn Aura
    Visitor, Ball, LA, April 08, 2010 14:20
    I love my Saturn Aura!
  • 2009 Saturn Aura
    SaturnJMC, Hummelstown, PA, November 11, 2009 16:23
    I love my 2009 Aura. I have 16K miles on it and I haven't even owen it a full year. The only thing I don't like about it is the cup holders. They don't hold 20 oz bottles very well. The main thing I love about my car is the ride. It is so smooth and corners like a dream. I tend to have a lead foot and drive fast so the StabliTrack comes in handy. The car is very quiet too.