Saturn Aura Reviews

Saturn Aura Reviews and Owner Comments

This has been a great car, I have the XR and it is a very nice ride, I have had no problems with the car 120,000 and going strong.
Overall our 2008 Aura has been a reliable, and smooth running car. It is a bit heavy but it rides nice. Just went over 90,000, and still running great. My only complaint's are, the interior cloth is bubbling on the forward posts, and the door locks don't work properly when it gets warm out? Other than that, no major issues at this point!
Well my baby is a 2008 Aura XL 4 cylinder ecotech engine, i have 68,000 miles and the original set of tires,by the way i have more them 50% threat life still ,i just replace the brakes front and back with brake performance slotted and dimple rotors in black, i do my own oil change with Mobil 1 every 6,000 miles i get 32 miles per gallon on the highway,and depending on the city driving 26 or better, i coast when possible and time the lights, also i dont jack rabbit out of the lights i am planing 200,000 or better for this car and a wonderful option is fully paid. i also have a dodge caravan 2008 xlt what a piece of S----t bad brakes,bad trany,bad interior,bad all over and dodge wants me to get a new one,
I love my Saturn. This is my 3rd one and its the best. It has a smooth ride, goes afst when I need her too and she is stylish for sure. I havent had any problems yet, but I dont expect to either. I bought her used (2 years old with 50 thousand miles on her) I know how long they last so I was hooked from the door. I love my big Saturn. I still own the little Saturn SL which is now 15 years old ( not a rust spot in sight)
I love my car. I bought it new in March 2008. I haven't had any issues and I have driven all over the country in it. The only I am having right now is my driver's door lock keeps jamming. Apart from that, I have kept ONSTAR active for all these years and it was worth it.
I love my Saturn Aura!
I love my 2009 Aura. I have 16K miles on it and I haven't even owen it a full year. The only thing I don't like about it is the cup holders. They don't hold 20 oz bottles very well. The main thing I love about my car is the ride. It is so smooth and corners like a dream. I tend to have a lead foot and drive fast so the StabliTrack comes in handy. The car is very quiet too.