2007 Saturn Vue Problem Reports

Newest 2007 Saturn Vue Problem Reports

My torque converter on the transmission was replaced by GM. If you're having this problem, get it to a dealer for repair! I spent months with independent repair shops trying to figure out the problem when all along GM was aware of the problem and just not announcing it. I finally got a card in the mail from GM stating they would take care of the problem.
Once the converter was replaced, I had no more problems. Now have over 90,000 miles.

A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate. At this time, RepairPal cannot confirm a recall for this gas cap issue.

check engine light was coming on and it was the gas cap that neede replacing. Ignition was locked and would'nt turn so it had to be replaced. The car stalled on me in the middle of driving so the perge cylonoid had to be replaced. The front end of the car was shaking and vibrating when I slowed down so the rotors had to be turned and all tires replaced. Now my car is making a humming noise when the car is in drive and accelerated. I'm going to...

These are real cheap and shame on them for even thinking saving a few pennys was worth the hassle. Cheap nozzles made of nylon are pressed in and cause bad spray or come out completely. GET REPLACED IF UNDER WARRENTY!! I have 3 times and need to again. This will be an ongoing problem.

I just had my second hybrid battery replaced - my drivers side heated seat stopped working last year and now the passenger side stopped working along with the airbag. I spoke with a women in parking lot with a n 07 Hybrid - she is on her third battery - every 30K - and her passenger seat module was just repaired as well. Oh - and the AC compressor went last year. I think they have a problem