Problems for specific Saturn Vue years:

Car problem reports

Problem with your car? See what our experts say or submit your own.

Most reported 2007 Saturn Vue problems

Verified for the Saturn Vue

A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate. At this time, RepairPal cannot confirm a recall for this gas cap issue.

67 Reports

Reported by lilyfern and 4 others for the Saturn Vue

check engine light was coming on and it was the gas cap that neede replacing. Ignition was locked and would'nt turn so it had to be replaced. The car stalled on me in the middle of driving so the perge cylonoid had to be replaced. The front end of the car was shaking and vibrating when I slowed down so the rotors had to be turned and all tires replaced. Now my car is making a humming noise when the car is in drive and accelerated. I'm going to...

5 Reports

Reported by Dinamite and 3 others for the Saturn Vue

My torque converter on the transmission was replaced by GM. If you're having this problem, get it to a dealer for repair! I spent months with independent repair shops trying to figure out the problem when all along GM was aware of the problem and just not announcing it. I finally got a card in the mail from GM stating they would take care of the problem.
Once the converter was replaced, I had no more problems. Now have over 90,000 miles.

4 Reports

Reported by janeh and 1 other for the Saturn Vue

I just had my second hybrid battery replaced - my drivers side heated seat stopped working last year and now the passenger side stopped working along with the airbag. I spoke with a women in parking lot with a n 07 Hybrid - she is on her third battery - every 30K - and her passenger seat module was just repaired as well. Oh - and the AC compressor went last year. I think they have a problem

2 Reports