Problems for specific Saturn Vue years:

Car problem reports

Problem with your car? See what our experts say or submit your own.

Newest reported 2006 Saturn Vue problems

Reported by Dinamite and 2 others for the Saturn Vue

My torque converter on the transmission was replaced by GM. If you're having this problem, get it to a dealer for repair! I spent months with independent repair shops trying to figure out the problem when all along GM was aware of the problem and just not announcing it. I finally got a card in the mail from GM stating they would take care of the problem.
Once the converter was replaced, I had no more problems. Now have over 90,000 miles.

3 Reports

Verified for the Saturn Vue

A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate. At this time, RepairPal cannot confirm a recall for this gas cap issue.

66 Reports

Verified for the Saturn Vue

The day time running lights (DRL) resistor may fail causing the daytime running lights to stop working. Our technicians tell us a failed resistor will require replacement.

31 Reports

Reported by icemaniac and 5 others for the Saturn Vue

These are real cheap and shame on them for even thinking saving a few pennys was worth the hassle. Cheap nozzles made of nylon are pressed in and cause bad spray or come out completely. GET REPLACED IF UNDER WARRENTY!! I have 3 times and need to again. This will be an ongoing problem.

6 Reports