Sometimes it is okay when hot, if the engine cycle is in one position and not another. I have moved it in gear, just a bit, and I could start it. Mostly though, I start it on compression, on an incline, if it won't start when hot. Yes, it has a standard (stick) transmission.
Saturn starts fine cold, but solenoid just clicks when hot. It won't start. on 1999 Saturn SL2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL2 Questions
- Will a security light keep my car from charging. I had the alternator test good
- I have a Saturn that won't go very fast what is wrong with it?
- Why is my transmission filter leaking after replacing it?
- how do I attach the inside bar from the power lock to the inside door ?
- The check engine light & are no problems. Can't get inspected. What do I do?