I've just noticed a squealing sound. It squeals a little when I idel, and gets worse when I accelerate. It sounds like it's coming from the front around the AC, but I haven't used the AC since the coolant leaked out thee years ago. I'm thinking the belt needs replacing. Is that a good place to start troubleshooting? Any other suggestions?
Saturn 1996 SC2 Squealing on 1996 Saturn SC2
Verified for the Saturn SC216 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .