I've just noticed a squealing sound. It squeals a little when I idel, and gets worse when I accelerate. It sounds like it's coming from the front around the AC, but I haven't used the AC since the coolant leaked out thee years ago. I'm thinking the belt needs replacing. Is that a good place to start troubleshooting? Any other suggestions?
Saturn 1996 SC2 Squealing on 1996 Saturn SC2
Asked by for the 1996 Saturn SC2
Verified for the Saturn SC216 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- Get error code P0302 New plugs Check spark. OK Check Injector, OK PSI 50 in Cyl
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
1996 Saturn SC2 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($191 - $334) in Houma, LA
- Starter Replacement ($289 - $439) in Oroville, CA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,480 - $2,102) in Prestonsburg, KY
- Water Pump Replacement ($315 - $474) in Gouverneur, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($363 - $439) in Oregon House, CA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($82 - $104) in Portis, KS