I have multiple repairs to make on my Honda and I just don't know if I should repair it to keep running or try and sale it. It's been a great car, but how do I know when it is time to move on? Some of the items needing repair are pricey: heater core replacement, automatic windows on both front doors, right front axle going bad, distributor leaking. Just spent 1k trying to fix the A/C as well. Car has 179,000 on it.
Sale or repair? on 1994 Honda Accord
BEST ANSWER by sinautoscan.com ,
October 28, 2009
is a good car but its gonna take a lot to repair, sale it if your looking into getting a brand new car with 0 miles dont sell it if you want to buy something use because you might have to spend money repair stuff on it too.
1 answerAugust 13, 2009
7 answersFebruary 21, 2013
2 answersFebruary 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- It will turn over but not start sometimes it sounds like it catches to start don
- 1989 HONDA ACCORD//AFTER DRVING FRO ABOUT 20 MINUTES CUTS OFF
- the odometer characters are only half displayed
- 89 honda accord lxi/ parts is needed /discontinue parts/hose fuel strainer/
- what are the best tires for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan?
1994 Honda Accord Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($357 - 567) in Ashmore, IL
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($616 - 792) in Mount Jewett, PA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Belpre, KS
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($116 - 159) in Mayfield, KY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($267 - 1,068) in Money, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($336 - 366) in Mereta, TX