Saab 9000 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Saab 9000
- How do you replace outside cv boots on the front axel ?
- What causes a whining noise. Its loud and might be the transmission. Any ideas?
- saab wont start put in gas but wont reach engine.
- Code P0123 is for Throttle sensor/switch.. My car won't start. No warnings
- Computer information on dash not working, light or computer info station itself.
Saab 9000 Problems
The head gasket can fail causing the coolant and oil to mix in the engine, and external leaks. Symptoms can include overheating, white smoke from the tailpipe at start-up or acceleration, and the visible presence of oil in the coolant expansion tank.
Saab 9000 Questions
The noise is loud and yet I can't seem to pinpoint the location.
Was an intermittent problem now it is permanent
could the restraining spring cause this to happen? I notice its missing on the side I hear the grinding.
Saab 9000 Recalls
Saab 9000 Reviews
An overall very solid car. Defined by luxury and performance, it will surprise you in all areas. Things like the blower motor and heater core fail every 100k miles and an electrical failure can be difficult to diagnose. However, aside from those minor mishaps, the car is unbeatable.
240000 miles. 300 horses(not stock). 32 mpgs. Not swayed at all by anything else. Very nice daily driver that will smoke evos,wrx's and mustangs all day long.