Saab Repair in Charlottesville
Our master mechanics identify the best Saab repair shops in Charlottesville. Edit search×
- Never overpay or RepairPal will refund you the difference.
- Guaranteed quality work backed by a minimum 12-month / 12,000-mile warranty.
- AAA Member Discount
- Child Friendly
- Early Bird Dropoff
- Heated Waiting Room
- Loaner Car
- Military Discount
- Open Saturday
- Se Habla Espanol
- Senior Discount
- Service Guarantee
- Shopping Nearby
- Warranty Accepted
- Wireless Internet
- Check Engine Light
- Muffler & Exhaust
- Oil Change & Lube
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Service & Repair
- Smog/Emissions Testing
- Timing Belts
- Tire Sales/Repair
- Transmission Repair
Real Customer Review(s)
Mac's Service Center is an independently owned repair facility dedicated to the most advanced diagnostic and repair strategies. Well known for their brightly-colored, plug-in hybrid shuttle and hybrid loaner cars, Mac's has extended their commitment to the best business practices and community citizenship with their newly-installed DC Fast Charging Station. The new charging station will be free for electric and plug-in electric vehicles.
Top 10 Reasons to use Mac's For Your Vehicle Service and Repairs
1. Free shutlle service
2. Free Loaner Car Program
3. Rewards Rebates Program
4. We service ALL Makes and Models including Hybrid and Electric Vehicles.
5. Factory Scheduled Maintenance Services
6. ASE CerƟﬁed Master Technicians
7. Cooper, Michelin, BF Goodrich &
Uniroyal Tire Dealer
8. Warranty 3 years or 36,000 miles parts and labor
9. Complimentary Car Cleaning with any
10. Online viewing of your vehicle repairs
There are 36 Saab service shops and mechanics in Charlottesville. Edit searchSee other Saab repair shops and dealerships
RepairPal has not certified the following shops.
The shops listed below are not committed to the fair price guarantee and minimum warranty of RepairPal Certified shops. When taking your car to a shop that has not passed RepairPal’s inspection, we recommend that you:
- Look for a shop with ASE-certified technicians.
- Request written estimates from multiple shops and check them with the RepairPal estimator
- Verify that the shop you select is willing and able to clearly explain the work being performed.