my son bought this car used in Mi. for college. we have had many problems with it. Now the gas line is rusted and leaking gasoline and the mechanic tells us that there is no way to repair it. He needs this car and I have been trying to help him keep all the repairs and oil changes but it seems that we lost a lot of money for nothing. Is there any hope?
rusted gas line on 2001 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2001 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($123 - 170) in Point Pleasant, WV
- 60,000 Mile Service ($298 - 422) in Klondike, TX
- AC Compressor Replacement ($715 - 830) in Hercules, CA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($299 - 491) in Perry, ME
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($44 - 55) in Central City, NE
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($52 - 67) in Germantown, TN