my son bought this car used in Mi. for college. we have had many problems with it. Now the gas line is rusted and leaking gasoline and the mechanic tells us that there is no way to repair it. He needs this car and I have been trying to help him keep all the repairs and oil changes but it seems that we lost a lot of money for nothing. Is there any hope?
rusted gas line on 2001 Hyundai Elantra
Asked by for the 2001 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- oil system exploded while driving ,losing most oil. Has this been a problem
- Is my car covered with its warranty still?
- The inside door locking lever works for only front and rear right side only.
- car wont shift, stuck in park.
- My car will shift fine but then all of a sudden it just stops and won't move
2001 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($141 - $202) in Point Pleasant, WV
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($176 - $314) in Klondike, TX
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($315 - $508) in Hercules, CA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($314 - $623) in Perry, ME
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($43 - $101) in Central City, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($106 - $133) in Germantown, TN