my son bought this car used in Mi. for college. we have had many problems with it. Now the gas line is rusted and leaking gasoline and the mechanic tells us that there is no way to repair it. He needs this car and I have been trying to help him keep all the repairs and oil changes but it seems that we lost a lot of money for nothing. Is there any hope?
rusted gas line on 2001 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
- upper brake light not working