Russ, the bulbs are fine, but i took a test light to the fuses and there is no power to the low beam fuse. doesnt the check engine light have to be on to run the scan tool?
Russ; low beams on 2006 Buick Rainier
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
- 2005 Buick Rainier front differential replacement options
2006 Buick Rainier Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($287 - 529) in Frankford, MO
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($352 - 966) in Lakeport, CA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($158 - 218) in Iron Ridge, WI
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hornbeck, LA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($439 - 473) in Oak Island, NC
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Holliday, TX