It's a 2wd Sport. Ran great until I let my brother use it to run errands. Noticed the shaking and vibrating the next night. No codes come up. Tires are properly inflated.
Runs very smooth until I reach 65mph then front end & steering wheel shake on 2000 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
2000 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Stockholm, ME
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,052 - 1,387) in Southampton, NY
- 50,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Deer Isle, ME
- 25,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Zwolle, LA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Carson, WA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($269 - 392) in Steward, IL