It's a 2wd Sport. Ran great until I let my brother use it to run errands. Noticed the shaking and vibrating the next night. No codes come up. Tires are properly inflated.
Runs very smooth until I reach 65mph then front end & steering wheel shake on 2000 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
2000 Ford Explorer Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stockholm, ME
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Southampton, NY
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 46) in Deer Isle, ME
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Zwolle, LA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($280 - 333) in Carson, WA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($813 - 1,001) in Steward, IL