I live in Where cold should not be a factor. Upon 1st morning start up it runs VERY ruff for first 1/2 mile then no problems at all rest of day. I tavel alot. Only @ 1sty start up.
Runs ruff @ start up on 2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty
1 answerFebruary 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($473 - 705) in Fredericksburg, IA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($365 - 484) in Brooklandville, MD
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($119 - 150) in Schuyler, NE
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($181 - 336) in Tula, MS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($271 - 290) in Blossom, TX
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,896 - 2,014) in Oakland, NE