I changed the coil packs and ignition control module.The car ran right but only long enough to go around the block once and then that was it.It still starts and drives but I smell gas and the coil packs are getting hot and there is a smell like plastic burning.Is there something causing the icm to burn out or what?
runs rough and seems like it has half the hp on 1994 Cadillac Eldorado
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Eldorado Questions
- My 98 Eldorado is over heating erratically.
- where would i find the cabin air filter????
- transmission won't shift after having engine out and then reinstalled , nothing wrong before removal
- Power steering fail left turn. Rt.turn fine?
- Why is my car not starting? It turns over but doesn't crank.. What could it be?