I changed the coil packs and ignition control module.The car ran right but only long enough to go around the block once and then that was it.It still starts and drives but I smell gas and the coil packs are getting hot and there is a smell like plastic burning.Is there something causing the icm to burn out or what?
runs rough and seems like it has half the hp on 1994 Cadillac Eldorado
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Eldorado Questions
- My turn signals don't work what could be wrong?
- No gas get in to the rail of the injectors car turns but won't start needs help
- the repairs shop charged me for repairs and i paid
- I have a draining noise coming from the right rear underneath the car off and on
- wipers@ times works,when it rains they don't.can u help?