I changed the coil packs and ignition control module.The car ran right but only long enough to go around the block once and then that was it.It still starts and drives but I smell gas and the coil packs are getting hot and there is a smell like plastic burning.Is there something causing the icm to burn out or what?
runs rough and seems like it has half the hp on 1994 Cadillac Eldorado
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Eldorado Questions
- car won't start-display says wait 3 minutes. After 3 minutes it starts right up
- security display is acting up. It seems like the battery is dead but says remove
- Common repair problems to expect if I purchase this vehical? Starter Problems?
- can someone show or tell me where the condensation line from the a/c is located
- How many miles does the 2001 Cadillac Eldorado usually last?