Starts but will not run smoothly, wants to shut off, cannot get over 30mph, was rear ended several months back, body is repaired but now doesn't want to run, struggling to get fuel?
Runs rough on 1995 GMC Jimmy
look for any exhaust restrictions as that is usually the culprit.make sure the intake duct is clean inside and all clamps are tight.if that doesnt help you might be looking at a healthy tune up like plugs,cap,rotor and fuel filter.
Verified for the GMC Jimmy12 reports
2 answersMay 12, 2015
Verified for the GMC Jimmy21 reports
2 answersMay 03, 2009
1 answerJanuary 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Jimmy Questions
- runs fine up to 40 miles per hour then it dies out. Then I wait 5 min to start
- Battery keeps dying and when jumped and put in gear theres a loud noise
- ABS light is on and no matter how much i bleed brakes cant get a firm pedal.
- don't take gas wants to lunge
- How can i disable the theft security system it stops the truck from starting
1995 GMC Jimmy Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Fallon, NV
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($326 - 422) in Tishomingo, MS
- AC Condenser Replacement ($458 - 619) in Maple Shade, NJ
- 125,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Kossuth, PA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Stockton, NJ
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($219 - 260) in Jonesville, KY