timeing dead on---cat converter good--runs great for 10 miles or so then starts banging out. Wouldnt even start after turned off tonight, 30 minutes later started right up and ran for another 10 miles and started bucking....fuel pressure? ignition module breaking down? any ideas greatly appreciated...thanks
runs great then bad on 1990 Nissan Pathfinder
1 answerMay 01, 2016
3 answersDecember 21, 2009
0 answersAugust 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Vehicle wont shift out of park. Been using bypass to shift. Is there a recall
- What is the labor time for a oil pressure sensor
- Do anyone have a diagram of wheel hub and bearing and its assembly?
- My pathfinder won't stop unless I pump brakes several times, help!
- Why does my armada don't accelerate only till 10 mph