timeing dead on---cat converter good--runs great for 10 miles or so then starts banging out. Wouldnt even start after turned off tonight, 30 minutes later started right up and ran for another 10 miles and started bucking....fuel pressure? ignition module breaking down? any ideas greatly appreciated...thanks
runs great then bad on 1990 Nissan Pathfinder
Asked by for the 1990 Nissan Pathfinder
1 answerJanuary 10, 2010
1 answerMay 01, 2016
3 answersDecember 21, 2009
0 answersAugust 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- When going around curves my pathfinder bounces or sways.What causes this?
- My car cranks but won't start after replacing the battery
- Is it possible to be getting spark but still have a bad distributor?
- Why won't it start? Turns over great but no start. New fuel pump already.
- how do i remove the transmission oil pump from my transmission? Auto 4x4
1990 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($322 - $408) in Eleele, HI
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($759 - $1,351) in Cutchogue, NY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - $178) in Tonopah, AZ
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($220 - $273) in Packwaukee, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($289 - $328) in La Crescent, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($382 - $400) in West Manchester, OH