timeing dead on---cat converter good--runs great for 10 miles or so then starts banging out. Wouldnt even start after turned off tonight, 30 minutes later started right up and ran for another 10 miles and started bucking....fuel pressure? ignition module breaking down? any ideas greatly appreciated...thanks
runs great then bad on 1990 Nissan Pathfinder
Asked by for the 1990 Nissan Pathfinder
1 answerJanuary 10, 2010
1 answerMay 01, 2016
3 answersDecember 21, 2009
0 answersAugust 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- where is transmission module/solenoid/sensor located? I've got OBD Code p0731.
- Where starter relay location
- My car cranks but won't start after replacing the battery
- Is it possible to be getting spark but still have a bad distributor?
- Why won't it start? Turns over great but no start. New fuel pump already.
1990 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Eleele, HI
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Cutchogue, NY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($195 - $259) in Tonopah, AZ
- Starter Replacement ($245 - $419) in Packwaukee, WI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($184 - $290) in La Crescent, MN
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in West Manchester, OH