timeing dead on---cat converter good--runs great for 10 miles or so then starts banging out. Wouldnt even start after turned off tonight, 30 minutes later started right up and ran for another 10 miles and started bucking....fuel pressure? ignition module breaking down? any ideas greatly appreciated...thanks
runs great then bad on 1990 Nissan Pathfinder
1 answerJanuary 10, 2010
1 answerMay 01, 2016
3 answersDecember 21, 2009
0 answersAugust 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- 94 Pathfinder will not restart after driving. Engine will not turn over.
- What is considered a tune-up for 2003 Nissan Cube?
- veh used as mail veh. turn off after route finished. Return 20 min veh wont go
- I have a error code PO 740 it says replace the torque converter clutch solenoid.How much would that cost.Parts and labor?
- My wife will be driving, and she says the tach will jump and the car surges, but it doesn't do it all the time and when I've driven it I can't get it to do it! And this is on the flat not up hill!