my 1998 ford escort runs and stops running and runs and stops running can for weeks don't do again then it stops again
runs and stops running and runs on 1998 Ford Escort
Verified for the Ford Escort130 reports
1 answerNovember 06, 2010
0 answersJuly 11, 2016
1 answerMarch 05, 2009
1 answerFebruary 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1998 Ford Escort Estimates
- 115,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Cairnbrook, PA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($360 - 599) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($468 - 839) in Wing, AL
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in New Creek, WV
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($118 - 214) in Charlton City, MA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($307 - 440) in Mehama, OR