My masda 626 runs fine and idles fine until engine heats up then it misfires when i accelerate and loses power. I cleaned my egr-valve replaced my maf-sensor(with original masda626 maf) and still no luck I haven'n replaced spark plugs or plug wires as of yet any advice?
Runs and idles fine until heats up. on 1993 Mazda 626
Asked by for the 1993 Mazda 626
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda 626 Questions
- When started in Park appears starter is still engaged making a high pitch sound
- i started my car but, it was difficult to enter gear. what could be the fault?
- Does the manual transmission have the same issues as the automatic
- At start up it shows some white smoke which enlarges and disappear when u ref.
- Is new lock needed to change back brake pads?
1993 Mazda 626 Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($783 - $977) in Salton City, CA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($325 - $459) in Milford, PA
- Heater Core Replacement ($705 - $928) in Des Allemands, LA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Medicine Park, OK
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($196 - $370) in Westport, IN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($530 - $619) in Mineral Point, MO