The front and rear parking lights (the orange and red lights on the corners) and the dashboard lights don't turn off when I turn the headlights off. I can eventually get them to turn off, but I don't know how I do it. Possibly related to this problem is that sometimes when the car is on but the lights are off the blue high beam light on the dash comes on and flickers and makes a ticking sound kind of like the blinkers.
Running/Parking lights don't turn off with the headlights on 1998 Toyota Corolla
1 answerAugust 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?