The front and rear parking lights (the orange and red lights on the corners) and the dashboard lights don't turn off when I turn the headlights off. I can eventually get them to turn off, but I don't know how I do it. Possibly related to this problem is that sometimes when the car is on but the lights are off the blue high beam light on the dash comes on and flickers and makes a ticking sound kind of like the blinkers.
Running/Parking lights don't turn off with the headlights on 1998 Toyota Corolla
1 answerAugust 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +