replaced distributor, computer but nothing changed. It runs ok until it heats up (5-10 minutes) and then runs like crap. Anyone know where the fuel injector fuse is located that someone mentioned? It spent 3 weeks in the shop and they found nothing.
running rough, especially at idle. Have checked all ignition parts, injectors on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1990 Cadillac DeVille
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Can somebody tell me what would cause a loud knock in the engine? Costly repair?
- My windows trunk gas door stop working what can be problem I bought th
- My twilight lamps do not come on when I start the car what is the problem
- Key stuck in the ignition
- Message when key is inserted> "Remove Key" "starting disabled"
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sidon, MS
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($663 - 782) in Elverson, PA
- Alternator Replacement ($470 - 719) in Grenville, NM
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($204 - 260) in Millville, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,385 - 2,534) in Wadsworth, NV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($122 - 322) in McCammon, ID