2000 xterra replaced distributor cap, rotor, spark plug wires and fuel filter, runs fine when first started from being cold - once warm starts running rough knocking and loses power - stalls out , wont start back up
running rough engine code P0325 on 2000 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- what isthis different beeping im hearing,never herd it before,high pitch on 4 ev
- when in park position,during firing, the car will not go above 2 rpm why?
- Truck is in park and will not start. P R N or D symbols dont even show up on pa
- Why engine cuts off
- What should be an average cost to have the fuel sending unit replaced?
2000 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($159 - 229) in Mill Run, PA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Bumpass, VA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($327 - 409) in Old Saybrook, CT
- Oil Pump Replacement ($964 - 1,322) in Enon Valley, PA
- Automatic Trans Gear Position Sensor Replacement ($192 - 203) in Rushville, MO
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($420 - 1,762) in Brinnon, WA