After suspension replaced, running lights blow fuses, can't drive at night no tail lights, module burned, replaced w/salvage module, still blowing fuses. After module replaced, can't shift from park unless, hold button shifter in, insert key w/left hand thru steering wheel turn key complete squeeze button & shift out of park! Need lights to drive! Please, Cupcake
running lights blow fuses CONSTANTLY, module burned, replaced. still problem on 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Mark VIII Questions
- Car runs great until it starts shudder and die. 140k mi but it will start again
- What does ARS mean? The dash/warning light came on.
- When my car is in idle at a traffic light/stop sign, it will stall out and cut off, why is this?
- what does it mean when these codes are present P0302 PO401 P0411
- how will the car react if you bypass the module for the electric fan. try to pinpoint a overheating problem