Ran fine then died engine light came on. Now when give gas the rpms are not going up. It seems to be sputtering.
Running fine then died, now won't get up rpms? on 2002 Nissan Xterra
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Want start and back firedand exploded muffler
- Car is idling at 3000 and over will stall out when driving.
- My break lights will not turn off and I do not know why.
- replaced battery,alternator,belts3?dualtuochscreendvd10"spkback up camera recent
- what isthis different beeping im hearing,never herd it before,high pitch on 4 ev
2002 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($235 - 335) in Blue Ball, PA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,639 - 2,059) in Lake Norden, SD
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Tranquillity, CA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($103 - 147) in Farmersburg, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($727 - 1,239) in Lone Jack, MO
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($57 - 85) in Wiergate, TX