try to give it gas, no response, turn car off let it sit for 5 min. starts and runs fine. it's happened three times now in 1200 miles? what is causing this?
running 0n hwy 65 mph, engine looses compression, check engine light comes on. on 2001 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
2001 Honda Civic Estimates
- 130,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Spring Glen, NY
- 112,500 Mile Service ($98 - 149) in Grantham, PA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($271 - 371) in Laurel Bloomery, TN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($196 - 350) in Ashville, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($231 - 251) in Megargel, AL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($229 - 402) in Kelseyville, CA