after a cold start, I hear a rumbling/crackling noise from the left front of the car when the car is moving very slowly (5mph when I don't press the gas and slowly moving forward). I do not hear any noise when going over 10 mph. After the car warms up the noise goes away. Other than that the car runs fine. Could it be a bearing problem.
Rumbling noise from front at very low speed. on 2001 Volvo S40
1 answer 1 comment
have frt wheel bearings ck'd
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S40 Questions
- There is this knocking noise coming from under the hood. why?
- took car to Volvo shop to have them diagnose a a/c problem and the car flashers
- I have a new radiator in my 2001 S40. How much trans. fluid to add at dip stick?
- Why is there rattling when at I switch into reverse or drive?
- Why won't my battery stay charged? At 173k Replaced alt still dies every week?