after a cold start, I hear a rumbling/crackling noise from the left front of the car when the car is moving very slowly (5mph when I don't press the gas and slowly moving forward). I do not hear any noise when going over 10 mph. After the car warms up the noise goes away. Other than that the car runs fine. Could it be a bearing problem.
Rumbling noise from front at very low speed. on 2001 Volvo S40
1 answer 1 comment
have frt wheel bearings ck'd
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S40 Questions
- I cannot get my car to pass the California smog inspection.
- Oil leak coming from the back of the engine what would it be?
- Why is my car making a tunneling noise when I'm driving
- I was driving down the highway and all the sensors in my car went haywire, the windshield wipers turned on and won't turn off, all lights flashing. Volvo mechanic is thinking central computer meltdown.. Why? and how much is this going to cost?
- Purchased a 2004 Volvo s40 t5. I noticed when I first start the car, it makes a squealing sound but goes away within a minute or two. Could that be the belts or something else.