after a cold start, I hear a rumbling/crackling noise from the left front of the car when the car is moving very slowly (5mph when I don't press the gas and slowly moving forward). I do not hear any noise when going over 10 mph. After the car warms up the noise goes away. Other than that the car runs fine. Could it be a bearing problem.
Rumbling noise from front at very low speed. on 2001 Volvo S40
1 answer 1 comment
have frt wheel bearings ck'd
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S40 Questions
- Will getting my spark plugs change turn the check engine light off
- What is causing a whirring sound while driving?
- What could be making my car run rough and not get up to speed very well
- There is this knocking noise coming from under the hood. why?
- took car to Volvo shop to have them diagnose a a/c problem and the car flashers