after a cold start, I hear a rumbling/crackling noise from the left front of the car when the car is moving very slowly (5mph when I don't press the gas and slowly moving forward). I do not hear any noise when going over 10 mph. After the car warms up the noise goes away. Other than that the car runs fine. Could it be a bearing problem.
Rumbling noise from front at very low speed. on 2001 Volvo S40
1 answer 1 comment
have frt wheel bearings ck'd
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S40 Questions
- Check engine light coming up is p0107l
- My car won't start I can here bubbling in the back of the engine I can smell gas
- runs awesome went to smog n codes 420,misfire cyl 1,cam timing sensor?
- My turn signals only work if I push the hazard switch in I have no hazards at al
- Abs antiskid light is on, car runs fine