When I turn on the A/C the car makes a rumbling noise and also when the car is out of park with my feet on the brake the car does the same thing I haven't been cutting on the A/C lately and now when I sit at a idle the car does the same rumbling noise what can be wrong have anyone had this problem before or have any advice.
rumbling noise on 2006 Dodge Magnum
Asked by for the 2006 Dodge Magnum
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- Car won't start. Lights and everything comes on. Can hear switch click.
- Misfires on right side of engine spark plug s n ignition coils replaced
- My Dodge Magnum 2005 was overheating and I change my thermostat on my Dodge Magn
- Fuse box in engine compartment, and one in rear of vehicle.
- I have oil in the coolant. I have the heads off and the gaskets appear ok.
2006 Dodge Magnum Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - $46) in Grandview, TX
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($420 - $505) in Damascus, AR
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($68 - $158) in Baxter Springs, KS
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($58 - $123) in Hurricane Mills, TN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($223 - $341) in Mason, MI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($308 - $329) in Jefferson, NY