When I turn on the A/C the car makes a rumbling noise and also when the car is out of park with my feet on the brake the car does the same thing I haven't been cutting on the A/C lately and now when I sit at a idle the car does the same rumbling noise what can be wrong have anyone had this problem before or have any advice.
rumbling noise on 2006 Dodge Magnum
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- My magnum started knocking and shut off then it started smoking what can it be
- My 2006 magnum is skipping & the check engine light is flashing, what could it b
- Shifter will not shift out of Park...
- My car is shifting hard into 2nd gear i read it could be the TCM.
- Broken toming chain tensioner was put in engine whole replacing the water pump,