When I drive the car on the freeway at 70 to 75 mph I hear a rubbing noise coming from the front left area of the car. What might be causing this noise?
Rubbing noise on 1996 Dodge Dakota
0 answersJune 20, 2012
1 answerNovember 25, 2010
1 answerMarch 27, 2011
1 answerApril 19, 2011
1 answerFebruary 07, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home