When I drive the car on the freeway at 70 to 75 mph I hear a rubbing noise coming from the front left area of the car. What might be causing this noise?
Rubbing noise on 1996 Dodge Dakota
0 answersJune 20, 2012
1 answerMarch 27, 2011
1 answerApril 19, 2011
1 answerNovember 25, 2010
1 answerFebruary 07, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- oil gauge drops after a short time running then starts ticking.
- the rpms and odometer go all the way down and sometimes shuts off
- Truck has no pick up when accelerating.
- Start and idle at 200 to 300 rpm but when under load it stalls or pops 95magnum6
- When braking or even stopped truck acts like gas peddle is pressed to the floor.