When I drive the car on the freeway at 70 to 75 mph I hear a rubbing noise coming from the front left area of the car. What might be causing this noise?
Rubbing noise on 1996 Dodge Dakota
0 answersJune 20, 2012
1 answerNovember 25, 2010
1 answerMarch 27, 2011
1 answerApril 19, 2011
1 answerFebruary 07, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- There is metal shavings on the drive belt pullysystem in the inside causing nois
- 99 dodge dakota.5 speed...,my left turn signal blinks really fast.
- I am looking for a estimate to replace the valve guides--including time and part
- knocking /thumping noise from front left tire
- truck engine no turn no start finally got it to turn and start butt turn signals