When I drive the car on the freeway at 70 to 75 mph I hear a rubbing noise coming from the front left area of the car. What might be causing this noise?
Rubbing noise on 1996 Dodge Dakota
0 answersJune 20, 2012
1 answerMarch 27, 2011
1 answerApril 19, 2011
1 answerNovember 25, 2010
1 answerFebruary 07, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- Why would oil be leaking from wire loom on passenger side front inner fender?
- 2002 Dodgedakotesport 4by4 replaced fuel pump no power to fuel pump
- air bags ligth stays on. could it be a module problem was it recalled
- My headlight switch went bad now I'm having problems with the starter
- Will the Front end of a 99 Dakota fit into my 93 Dakota 4x4