How can I replace the rubber trunk stops missing without buying the entire hinge assy, as my Chev Dealer tells me.
Rubber Trunk Stop Replacement on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
2005 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($57 - 78) in Manns Harbor, NC
- Radiator Replacement ($505 - 689) in Orangeville, UT
- AC Compressor Replacement ($620 - 1,239) in Paradise, MT
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($83 - 136) in Aguanga, CA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($84 - 91) in Pickerington, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($597 - 754) in Puerto Real, PR