Rubber boot on Intake manifold on 2001 Cadillac DeVille DTS

There is a rubber boot on the intake manifold the goes to the back side of the throtle body. Do you have to take the intake manifold off to replace this and does it have just a seal that can be replaced? mine seams to be leaking causing the engine to idle up and down when in park or when you come to a stop at a light. Is this a common thing on the Cadillac engines?

Asked by for the 2001 Cadillac DeVille DTS
I have the same problem, and just replaced the plenum boot that you are referring to. The part is only $30.00. You will need to remove the fuel rail and replace the o-rings, and you will then remove the plenum and replace the gaskets. If you are at all mechanical, it is an easy fix.
This is just the info I needed, Thanks