4r70w transmission, fluid good, filter changed. Rpm's go up when engaging passing gear, and speed falls off. I have to let off pedal until rpms fall to 1500, then start again slowly. I've had this problem for 6 months. truck drives fine unless trying to pass. No codes on scan.
rpms up speed goes down on acceleration on 1999 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
1999 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($263 - 335) in Scranton, SC
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Grand Blanc, MI
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Red Oak, VA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Hagerman, NM
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($77 - 153) in Mulhall, OK
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($78 - 165) in Deerton, MI