4r70w transmission, fluid good, filter changed. Rpm's go up when engaging passing gear, and speed falls off. I have to let off pedal until rpms fall to 1500, then start again slowly. I've had this problem for 6 months. truck drives fine unless trying to pass. No codes on scan.
rpms up speed goes down on acceleration on 1999 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Why won't it crank as have checked fuel filter, pressure,and replaced sensor?
- Blower fan under hood seems to be louder and just noticed heater is blowing cold
- Was thinking about trading for a 1998 ford f150 it has no catylatic converter
- my abs.light is on how can I get it. to go off I have brakes
- intermittent scratching noise in front wheel/brake area.