4r70w transmission, fluid good, filter changed. Rpm's go up when engaging passing gear, and speed falls off. I have to let off pedal until rpms fall to 1500, then start again slowly. I've had this problem for 6 months. truck drives fine unless trying to pass. No codes on scan.
rpms up speed goes down on acceleration on 1999 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
1999 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Scranton, SC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($389 - 537) in Grand Blanc, MI
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Red Oak, VA
- 130,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Hagerman, NM
- Power Mirror Switch Replacement ($63 - 110) in Mulhall, OK
- Air Conditioning Compressor Replacement ($522 - 736) in Deerton, MI