4r70w transmission, fluid good, filter changed. Rpm's go up when engaging passing gear, and speed falls off. I have to let off pedal until rpms fall to 1500, then start again slowly. I've had this problem for 6 months. truck drives fine unless trying to pass. No codes on scan.
rpms up speed goes down on acceleration on 1999 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Transmission hunting between 50-65 MPH in overdrive climbing hills
- Engine interchange year with the 4.2
- Windshield wipers don't work. Put new switch. Motor works. Switched relays.
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?