After 3-5 min when car is warmed-up..it starts a regular up & down on RPMs, not many maybe 500-800 increase then back to idle..no fault codes that would explain it, one o2 sensor,but it did it before that fault came up..12-18 months now..
RPM's surge after engine runs 3-5 min Idle to 800 over ,then back to Idle on 1996 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1996 Honda Civic Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($82 - 113) in Sidney, NY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hempstead, TX
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Onset, MA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($90 - 158) in Breesport, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($245 - 311) in Fairland, IN
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($422 - 684) in Mount Ephraim, NJ