for starters my engine light is on,but if I drive on the highway for 15 or more minutes my rpms will randomly jump to 2100 rpms and hold for a second or two then go back down and will repeat every couple minutes until I get back down to city speed limit.
rpms running high on highway on 2006 Dodge Ram 1500
2 answersMay 03, 2011
1 answerFebruary 19, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.