for starters my engine light is on,but if I drive on the highway for 15 or more minutes my rpms will randomly jump to 2100 rpms and hold for a second or two then go back down and will repeat every couple minutes until I get back down to city speed limit.
rpms running high on highway on 2006 Dodge Ram 1500
2 answersMay 03, 2011
1 answerFebruary 19, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- What can be the problem with my 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 4.7 L
- What can be the problem with 02 dodge ram1500 4we 4.7L?
- Why is my check engine light on?
- total cost to replace the 2 transmission coolant lines ? Corrosion but no leak
- I need to know how to test the breaklight switch,cause I have no lights on the b
2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($316 - 498) in Westport, MA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($179 - 243) in Linwood, NE
- Spark Plug Replacement ($102 - 137) in Adams Basin, NY
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Signal Mountain, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($144 - 154) in Cynthiana, KY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($115 - 359) in Elkader, IA