for starters my engine light is on,but if I drive on the highway for 15 or more minutes my rpms will randomly jump to 2100 rpms and hold for a second or two then go back down and will repeat every couple minutes until I get back down to city speed limit.
rpms running high on highway on 2006 Dodge Ram 1500
Asked by for the 2006 Dodge Ram 1500
2 answersMay 03, 2011
1 answerFebruary 19, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Turns over but doesn't start on first try and getting worse.
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($190 - $271) in Westport, MA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($366 - $662) in Linwood, NE
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($386 - $932) in Adams Basin, NY
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Signal Mountain, TN
- Window Switch Replacement ($257 - $267) in Cynthiana, KY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($432 - $547) in Elkader, IA