It is an automatic transmission and the problem seems to resolve if the car can manage to make it above 35 MPH.
RPMs rev up when I press the gas, but the car won't accelerate. on 2005 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- All lights on the dash board came on suddenly. can you tell me how to fix it?
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
2005 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($521 - 1,123) in Byron, CA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($373 - 927) in Westford, MA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Olpe, KS
- AC Compressor Replacement ($621 - 959) in Lyman, UT
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($567 - 610) in Arlington, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($219 - 247) in Fort Plain, NY