I tripped a bunch of codes on the OBD P0301-P0304 ALL CYLINDERS MISFIRED AND THE IAC TRIPPED AS WELL. On my way to work earlier i noticed that when in neutral the car began reving extremely high on its own and i had to shift into 4th to bring it down then when in neutral moments later it did it again. when i got out of work the car would not start and when it did would not hold idle i had to give it constant gas. i have already replaced the IAC and it idles now but it also SKYROCKETS to 4k-5k while idling and i have to turn the engine off
RPMS EXTREMELY HIGH DURING IDLE on 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- Why would my ABS and TCL lights stay on?
- why does my floors fill with water when it rains? Nothing else is wet?
- Why does my manual transmission pops out of 4th and 5th gear while driving.
- why wont feed from coil disperse thru system could this be a security issue
- I can't get the tensioner to compress how do I get it back on